The WOO Factor
While I have a proven track record in real estate, to me, it’s my uniqueness as an individual that sets me apart.
I took an unusual path to real estate, but once I entered the profession, I knew it was the right place. And a recent Clifton StrengthsFinder® test I took proves it. When I reviewed my results, it was no surprise that many of my talents enable me to best serve clients, including:
- WOO: I know it may sound cliché but I truly love making personal connections with new people. And the diverse group of clients I meet – many of whom I now call friends – is why I enjoy real estate so much.
- Adaptability: I’m able to go with the flow and, no matter what arises during a transaction, I react calmly and quickly to keep my client focused and the deal on track.
- Self-Assurance: I trust my instincts, the facts and my skills as a facilitator to guide clients with confidence and avoid getting drawn into “drama.”
- Maximizer: I strive for excellence in everything I do and use my knowledge and skills to help clients solve problems and achieve their goals. Only when we reach that destination do I celebrate.
- Relator: I forge genuine relationships based on mutual sharing of goals, fears, and dreams. As a realtor, I know that when a client trusts me, we can achieve the best results.
Exhilarated by zest for my job and the opportunities each and every transaction promises, I bring a fresh approach to real estate. To find out more about how I’ll put my unique abilities to work for you, let’s connect.